Thursday, May 03, 2007

Recomended Reads

One great thing about RT is picking up books by my favorite authors. I have two to recommend this week. Oh yeah, I'm hoping to make this a regular thing.

The first is Wild Thing. So far I've only read Wild Hearts Of Atlantis by Alyssa Day but that in itself is totally worth the price.

The next is Brace To Bite by my new friend and totally missing since birth Twin Sister Serena Robar. What is not to love about a teenage vampire who is missing her fangs and has to use headgear to feed. It's really adorable and laugh out loud funny.


So run, don't walk to your favorite book store and pick these up. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

serena said...

You are my soul sistah! How could we have gone so many years without meeting and be so similar? Boggles the mind.

-Serena

Cindy Holby said...

perhaps because the world wasn't ready for us to be together?