Friday, July 11, 2008

craziness

We went to a local beach music festival Saturday with our friends and had a blast of course. The best thing now is that all of our kids are old enough to party with us. And they've also realized that we are pretty cool. Once again it took a while for everyone to realize that I had a video camera in my hand, but once they did things kind of took off. This is Reece. He graduated with honors from the University of North Carolina this year. Will someone please give him a job? Hopefully close to home because I sure would miss him if he wasn't around.


Reece is looking for a job in Television production. He's got some great videos and commericials put together. And he's working on a book vid of Twist for me. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. And oh yeah, you should see him do the Electric Slide.

No comments: