Tuesday, February 27, 2007

odds and ends

Yes, I know I've been neglecting my blog. But its hard to come up with witty things every day. So today I'll just be random.

I came to the sudden realization last night while watching Heroes that I also have a hero that can't be killed because of rapid healing. So once again I will be acused of rip off. Since this book was started in Jan of 06 I was first with the idea. However since it won't be out until this fall...sigh...

I wish I didn't watch the Black Donnolleys. Now I'm sucked into another world. I have to admit it surprised me. So I have a full Monday nights even with the DVR. Wednesdays are full too.

I wish the press would let Anna Nicole rest in peace. Also do we have to be told everything that Brittany, Paris and Lindsey are up too?

I love beijo bags. They are my newest addiction.

I've been doing a lot of reading. Next on my list, Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day.

I just finished up a new proposal for Colby Hodge. It's a paranormal time travel called Twist. Keep your fingers crossed that someone will buy it.

Thats all for now.

2 comments:

Sonja Foust said...

If I remember right, I think I read your hooks for Twist, and it sounded really awesome. (Was that the one where you were asking about the arm injury on the loop?)

You know, I don't think Anna Nicole WANTS to rest in peace. I think she'd be nothing but pleased about all the media coverage. It still makes me kind of sick to see it all though.

Cindy Holby said...

Yes, Twist is the one we were discussing. Now I just need to write an awesome synopsis.