Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back to work


I didn't do much work over Christmas. Too much was going on. My father has been fighting cancer, my son graduated, (Yay!) and my mind could only handle so much. So now with a new year, my dad's health improving and the youngest, hopefully, soon to find a job I hope to pay more attention to the details.

I'm currently working on Fallen. Fallen will be released in NOv 08 and is the story of John, Carrie's brother from Rising Wind. Yes there is a reason why he hates the Scots. He has to be taken down to the bottom of despair before he realizes that something wonderful awaits him, if he can just learn to forgive. Thus the title, Fallen.

I'm also looking forward to the release of Twist. I'll be posting snippits and reviews on Saturdays.

No comments: