Thursday, April 03, 2008

A little help from my friends

This is a great honor so if you like my books, and I have a feeling you wouldn't be reading my blog if you didn't, you can help me out. On Monday April 7 All About Romance will be polling forFavorite Books by Favorite Authors feature for twelve authors, including me. I'm in some pretty fantastic company as you can tell by the list.

The Favorite Books by Favorite Authors section serves as a valuable resource for AAR visitors, helping to introduce them to new-to-them authors. They are particularly interested in introducing some of my books to a new set of readers.

The balloting for this round will end on Sunday evening, April 20, at midnight, so please go and vote for your favorite Cindy Holby/Colby Hodge title.

To vote, the you can go to www.likesbooks.com. On the first page there will be a link to the voting.

Thank you for your help!

No comments: