Monday, May 10, 2010

Two weeks until release day!



Two weeks from tomorrow is May 25th, which is the release day for Breath Of Heaven. Wow, its almost here. Since my last release was in February 2009 with Fallen, to say I'm looking forward to this release is an understatement. I'm also getting nervous. Have I done everything possible to alert people to its coming? Just to make sure I'm flashing my awesome cover once again. (isn't it pretty?) I'm working on posts for my upcoming blogtour. I'm preparing my newsletter. You can sign up for it on my website Also preparing for my big launch part on June 3 at New Beginnings in Rural Hall. I will also post an exerpt next week just to get you in the mood to read it.

Wow.(insert deep breath here) I'm getting tired just thinking about it. As you can see there is more to being a writer than just writing. So what do you think? Is there anything else I can do to get the word out about Breath Of Heaven?

No comments: