Thursday, October 06, 2005

I have not forgotten

I know most of my recent posts are about futuristics and my young adult books but I just wanted to let my historical fans that I have not forgotten about you. I am currently researching a colonial period historical. This would take place before the Revolutionary War and take place around a little know but historically important battle that happened in Point Pleasant WV.

Think Last Of The Mohichans, Follow The River, that type of story. The best part is the hero is Connor Duncan, who was the first Duncan to come to America. He becomes bondsman to a surveyor, meets a lovely young English lady named Carrie and the rest...well you pretty much know how it turns out.

I've got to get my ideas together and send them to my editor. I'm tentatively calling it Rising Wind.

Keep your fingers crossed. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: