Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Catch up

Once again I find myself playing catch up on my blog. But I have a good excuse. Since the first of the year I've had two deadlines and hopefully things will let up a bit now since my next deadline isn't until Sept 1.

So here's the news. Rising Wind will be out in August. Yay! Starshadows just went into the mail today and will be releases in Nov. Watch for news on the cover coming soon.

And I'm happy to announce that I've been asked to write more books! More yays! I will be writing a vampire time travel called Twist for the exciting new Shomi line at Dorchester and two historicals, One called Fallen about an English soldier named John Murray during the Revolutionary War and a medieval called Breath Of Heavan. One will be out in 08 and the other in 09.

I'm excited because tomorrow I'm going to Charleston to meet my fab writer friend Marianne Mancusi. Then later this month I'll be in Houston with all my friends at the fun and wonderful Romantic Times conference.

That's all for now. I promise to be more consistent.

yeah...right

No comments: