Monday, April 23, 2007

Romantic Times Conference

I'm off to the Romantic Times conference in Houston TX. I can't wait to catch up with all my writer friends, Alesia Holliday, Marianne Mancusi, Barb Ferrer, Liz Maverick and Jade Lee. I'll also get to hang out with some wonderful people that work for my publisher.

I'm doing a historical research panel, a futuristic writing panel, a YA panel. I'm co sponsering the Intergalactic Bar and Grill with some awesome futuristic writers, Linnea, Sincair, Susan Grant, Rowenna Cherry, Deidre Knight to name a few. Also participating in a books sellers bash and a Dorchester Pubilshing game segment.

There are workshops during the day and awesome parties at night. I've even got fairy wings for the Fairy Ball. And hopefully my roomie, Julie Gupton will have a great time and take another step towards publication.

I'll post pictures when I get back!

No comments: