Monday, August 04, 2008

San Francisco, the trip out


RWA nationals were in San Francisco this year. Wow. Five days in San Fran. I couldn't wait. I made plans for sight seeing on Wednesday morning, prebought my tickets and wound up having not one, but two flights that had mechanical problems. I spent half the day Tuesday flying, spent six hours in the Nashville airport after being grounded, then had to fly to Philly the next day then on to San Francisco. The only good thing to come out of two straight days of airline hell was that I made a new friend. Cody! We were seated together on two flights and traded around so we could sit together on the last flight. We figured after going through all that trauma that we should hang together until the very end. Plus its much nicer to fall asleep on someone you sorta know instead of a complete stranger.

1 comment:

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

No, YOU rock GF! *hugs*