Monday, November 21, 2005

Slacking

Yes I know I've been a blog slacker lately. Thanks everyone for reminding me.

So what's been going on? Cleaning windows, it's been way too long since I've done that. Getting the basement ready to paint since Josh's stuff is now gone. Getting wood floors tomorrow which means we'll be moving furniture around. Organizing Christmas stuff.

Went to see Goblet of Fire. I love HP and was not disappointed. I even have grown up roles in mind for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. I'm wrting the book now.

Listening to the new nikelback cd Photograph which goes right along with the wip, Pheonix; Dark Star Rising. It's about Shaun and Lilly's children.

I've also worked up four historical proposals and one paranormal one. Keep your fingers crossed because the historicals are a continuation of my Wind series. All about Chase, Jacey, Fox and Faith. As soon as I know something I'll be sure to let you know.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm looking forward to having my boys at home and seeing some of their friends home from college.

No comments: