Wednesday, November 08, 2006

oh no!

Brittany and K-fed are over. What ever will we do? All I can say is its about time. On the other hand I am a bit upset about Ryan and Reese. It really seemed as if they tried to make it.

Do you think that perhaps the reasons why celebrity marriages don't work is because they're so used to having everything they want that they don't know what it is to work for something. And I'm not talking about celebritys that stuggled to get where they are. I'm talking about the ones who make it big while they're young and have everything handed to them on a platter.

It seems like a lot of them are searching for something. Maybe they should stop looking and appreciate whats right in front of them.

Like Ryan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Brit Brit. Nothing but sympathy... well, except she was dumb enough to marry him in the first place so she doesn't get ALL my sympathy.

Cindy Holby said...

I have to amit that Brittany lost points with me when she married him. Hopefully she can recover but I have a feeling she's going to be throwing money down that hole for the rest of her life