Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Release Day


Today is release day for Shooting Star. It seems like it got here before I realized it. Maybe it just got lost in the Christmas rush. But anyway, its here! Yay!

This is by far my favorite cover. It's also my first sorta clinch cover. And even though Tess's hair is the wrong color I love it.

I'll be signing this Saturday at Borders in North Lakes Mall, Charlotte NC and next Thursday at the Fabulous New Beginnings gift shop in Rural Hall NC so if you're in the area drop by and see me.

Also giving away a great computer bag from Coldwater Creek as a contest. Drop by the website to enter

2 comments:

Alyssa Day said...

It's so so so so so good!!! LOVED it!!!

Cindy Holby said...

Thank you so much. And I am anxiously awaiting the release of Atlantis Rising.