Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lunges and other torture

The first of the year I posted about my new workout ethic and the king of torture, Steve, also known as The Workout Doctor. Well I have seen results. While I've only lost ten lbs on the scales I have gone down two sizes in clothes so the inches are coming off.

I also have muscles now. Big ones in my arms that curve and bulge. I haven't reached pro-wrestler status yet but I am proud of them. No more flapping in the breeze! Also muscles in my thighs and much skinnier calves.

I have a long way to go but I have changed my life in that working out is a part my routine. I do it a miniumun of three days a week and try for five.

My next challenge. Belly Dancing. The Y has just about everything!

1 comment:

Sonja Foust said...

Good for you! That's awesome. :-)