Monday, April 17, 2006

pie

My kitchen is full of pies. We had Easter dinner here and everyone brought pies. We had cherry pie(my favorite) strawberry pie and pecan pie. And cream broule. And I made a cake. That I served with more strawberries. Needless to say it was one of those we ain't leaving til we're heaving meals. Have I mentioned that's my family creedo?

It was a great day. Church was wonderful, the weather was awesome, the boys came home, my parents came, my aunt and my cousins. We sat on the deck and let the children play in the hot tub and just enjoyed each others company.

It's nice when we can take time out of our busy schedules just to be together. And it's nice when we get together than we can just be together and have fun.

Hope everyone had a great Easter.

Back to work. After I eat some pie.

No comments: