Friday, December 02, 2005

Pride and Prejudice

Just returned from seeing Pride and Prejudice. I really needed the break from the everyday and this fit the ticket perfectly.

I loved this movie. It was sweet, it was moving. Keira Knightly gave an awesome performance. And most importantly, it left me wanting more. I longed for some long desperate kisses between Libby and Mr. Darcy. Which would totally go against the grain of Jane Austen fans.

But it also served its purpose. Don't you love reading a book or seeing a movie and having it stay in your head. I think that's the true test of a good story. You want more when it's over.

I just ordered the soundtrack also. It was beautiful. From the first note I knew immediately that I would have to get it.

I hope it inspires me to write great stories.

No comments: